music | video | bio | photos | shows | buy | blog | press | epk | contact | home

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Yes Indeed vocals


For “Yes Indeed,” I invited the stellar talents of Katherine Wheatley, Laura Bird, and Tannis Slimmon for the harmony vocals. Talented singer-songwriters in their own right, I am honoured to have them as both friends and musical compatriots. 

Katherine, Laura, and Tannis checking their parts. Adam is mesmerized by Katherine's mastery of harmonic theory. The thought balloon over his head reads, "Damn. I thought that was the extension of the multi-polyphonic thirteen suspended over the modulated mixolydian flat five!"

Getting the blend while trying to ignore the pungent aroma emanating from the covered crock on the window box that's full of fermenting sauerkraut. I kid you not!

Wait until you hear their harmonies. Katherine is pumping her fist, thinking, "Yes! Adam almost fell on his ass when I hit that ghost flat seven!"

No comments:

Post a Comment